Financing Your New Air Conditioning or Heating Equipment Purchase
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. offers several special options for financing your new product or service with approved credit. That way, you can invest in your home's comfort or respond to an unexpected heating and cooling need without breaking your budget.
With approved credit from Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., you'll enjoy:
- Convenient monthly payments
- Special financing terms
- Easy online account management
Plus, by taking advantage of financing, you won't use up your existing funding sources, like a home equity line of credit, other credit card or bank account. They will still be available when you need them.
Please contact us to find out which financing options are available to you, or to learn about special financing promotions.Apply Now
UniFi Equipment Finance Commercial Leasing Program
UniFi’s HVAC financing program creates an individualized lease plan based upon your company’s specific needs and budget requirements.
BENEFITS OF LEASE FINANCING:
- Leasing conserves capital: Your cash is not tied up in equipment equity, freeing up the capital you need to compete in today’s markets.
- Convenience: UniFi offers you turnkey financing arrangements so you do not have to go through bank applications or budget committee review.
- Upgrade flexibility: Cash purchases or bank financing lock you in while leasing enables you to upgrade HVAC equipment during the lease term.
- Tax advantages: Section 179 of the IRS Code allows you to deduct 100% in the first year qualified HVAC equipment purchases.
- Leasing includes cost of acquisition: Your payments can include the costs of delivery, installation, and other service charges.
It is an easy, simple process to get approved and funded. Receive financing from the experts who understand your HVAC situation.Apply Now
FDIC insured EnerBank offers you peace of mind. Their loans are available only through authorized contractors like us. MB Heating & Cooling is proud to offer these payment options to our customers. The phone application process is quick and easy with a decision in minutes. Here are some of the reasons we use EnerBank's home improvement loans:
- Low, fixed interest rates. These rates are easily available to anyone with good credit.
- Unsecured. You don't have to put up your house as collateral.
- Keeps your home equity intact. Reducing home equity takes away future options.
- No headaches. EnerBank loans provide a quick, hassle-free loan experience, and you get a response within minutes.
Please contact us to find out which financing options are available to you, or to learn about special financing promotions.
Traditional Installment Loan*
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment term is 12 to 144 months. 8.99%-14.99% fixed APR, based on creditworthiness, subject to change. The first monthly payment will be due 30 days after the loan closes.
Hassle Free Monthly Payments with no credit necessary!
Microf is a relationship based company that places top priority on the wants and needs of our customers. Our innovative rent-to-own strategy provides unmatched flexibility to consumers through quick response times and multiple payment terms and options. Microf helps restore the heating and cooling needs of the consumer with an affordable monthly payment through our extensive contractor network.
5 Things You Need to Know About Microf:
- We specialize in lease purchase financing for residential replacement HVAC systems.
- We have a simple application process.
- We offer near-real-time Pre-Approval, Further Review, or Decline decisions.
- We offer convenient and affordable monthly renewal payment options based on 36, 48, or 60 months to ownership.
- Customers can take advantage of meaningful monthly payment and early purchase option discounts.
Call us for more information on how the Microf program can work for you.Apply Now
Through our close partnership with FTL, we offer a variety of flexible options for financing your new product or system. That way, you can invest in your home's comfort or respond to an unexpected heating and cooling need without breaking your monthly budget.
With financing from FTL, you'll enjoy:
- Low monthly payments
- Preferred interest rates
- Flexible terms
Plus, by taking advantage of special FTL financing, you won't use up your existing funding sources, like a home equity line of credit, credit card or bank account. They'll still be available when you need them.
Please contact us to find out which FTL financing options are available to you, or to learn about special financing promotions.Apply Now